By Edwin & Sophia Christiaan
Those who are "infected" with the Jezebel Spirit are evil, and practice evil. Their character traits are well described and categorized in the secular world, who classify these people as Narcissists or Psychopaths for whom there is no healing treatment or cure.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE JEZEBEL SPIRIT
· She is prideful, arrogant, and power-hungry.
· She needs worship, recognition, and affirmation from others.
· Her identity is based on her performance rather than in the person Jesus Christ, so she will never find rest.
· She does not like to be held accountable, and therefore she tries to attack, intimidate, or undermine any authority figures.
· She is seductive, using manipulation and flirtation to gain control and power over people.
· She uses a spiritual seduction which operates on both men and women.
· Although Jezebel usually dislikes women, she will seduce women in position of authority, or wives of those in authority.
· Jezebel always seeks to be the efficient executive assistant at the side of a powerful businessman or church leader.
· She is bitter and often openly envious of others.
· She jealously stands in the way of others receiving attention or recognition, applause, and a position of power.
· She murmurs and complains to get her way.
· She is not easily satisfied no matter what people do to appease her.
· She has no true humility.
· She is unrepentant, stubborn, and will never admit any wrongdoing.
· She schemes and plots to get what she wants.
· She is selfish.
· She is critical of others.
· She is bossy.
· She is a backstabber and craftily uses lies to discredit others.
· She is emotionally cold.
· She never gives people her approval.
· She puts high expectations on others.
· She is unable to acknowledge the pain she causes others.
· She is usually very calculated but acts innocent.
· She only gives conditional love.
· She hates the true prophets of God and seeks to persecute and destroy them.
· She belittles men and emasculates those who allow her to dominate and get her will.
· She HATES men of authority who discerns her spirit.
· She is delusional and likes to give herself prominent name titles.
A JEZEBEL SPIRIT…
· Believes she is always right. Wants to win. Will argue till you drop.
· Has a blame/guilt mindset: It is about being right and coming out on top.
· Is unwilling to compromise: Everything has to go the way she planned it.
· Is defensive: Does not want to be criticized or corrected.
· Pridefully rejects help and empathy: “Don't feel sorry for me. I can take care of myself.”
· Self-rejects: “You hate me,” “I am not good enough for you,” “What do you want with a fat cow like me?”, “Why don't you marry somebody else?”
· Feels unappreciated: Constantly fishes for approval, confirmation, and understanding.
· Uses attention seeking crocodile tears: “You don't love me,” “Just leave me alone.”
· Cannot receive: Is too proud to receive love and things from God. Feels humiliated in receiving but likes to give gifts to others to boost their own self-esteem, as if saying: “I can afford expensive gifts,” or “Look what I am able to do with the success I have worked so hard for.”
· Doesn't believe when told they are loved.
· Is an emotional bottomless pit that cannot be filled no matter how much you try to encourage them.
· Has own agenda: Forces their own life-vision and personal dreams of achievement onto the marriage without regards to the spouse.
· Distorts communication: Twists and turns matters into the obscure, and refuses to “kiss and make up,” leaving issues in an ongoing dispute.
· Uses control in relationships and ex-relationships: Doesn't give closure to ex. Leaves matters unsettled. Uses children against spouse or ex. Holds back ex’s personal items, refusing to give them back. Ignores, or uses the “silent treatment” to instill guilt.
· Holds on to old experiences and people from the past. Insists on bringing family members and family traditions into the marriage.
· Justifies everything: Always has an excuse for their activities.
· Doesn't ask other people’s opinions.
· Doesn't seek Godly wisdom
· Doesn’t exercise self-control.
· Talks too much.
· Is inappropriate.
· Is always busy persuading others of their standpoint and their good intentions and how wonderful they are.
· Accuses others of doing what she is doing.
· Gets easily offended and has a “How dare you speak to me” –attitude.
· Thrives in rebellion and disobedience.
· Always does “extra” - cannot do with the simple.
· Doesn't take advice but is headstrong on her own ideas.
· Doesn't respect the authority she is under whether God, spouse, pastor, parent, or other, and is defiant and rebellious against it.
· Resists every flow of peace and order.
· Doesn't have peace.
· Causes problems instead of avoiding problems.
· Is confrontational.
· Is conflict oriented.
· Is moody and unpredictable.
· Often has compulsive control disorders.
· Is negative and disapproving.
· Spreads confusion and misunderstandings.
· Causes division and isolation.